Libera in Taiwan April 2013

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: Libera in Taiwan April 2013

Post by fan_de_LoK »

tom413 wrote:Is there a website where orders can be placed?
It's not really a site, you have to fill a form and send it by fax or email to Artemis Art, the promoter of the Taiwan tour.

The form and explanations were published one month ago by Atermis Art on their facebook page :

You may find additional info on the french forum

The selling period is now over by one week so you probably better send first an email to Vara to enquire about still possible sales and what remains available ;)
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Will do.
Thanks!
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Libera got the thumbs up from these guys when they attended their concert in Taiwan as part of their music tour...
Then, we went to see a concert, staged by Libera which is a world famous treble choir. The tone quality was excellent. I was very impressed by their singing technique and stage performance. The concert is about 90 minutes. They sang 13 songs. I learnt about good phrasing and breathing. The most interesting part was when they showcased their vocal exercises, they exhibited their wonderful projection of head tone.

http://ltpchoir.blogspot.co.uk/search?u ... -results=7
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
bamboo
Silver Member

Post by bamboo »

catherine wrote: <span title="Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:05 am">11 years ago</span> A promotional video by ArtemisArtCo. I saw it on Twitter yesterday :)

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
Any idea who is the soloist for the Libera bit?
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

bamboo wrote: <span title="Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:41 am">4 years ago</span>
catherine wrote: <span title="Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:05 am">11 years ago</span> A promotional video by ArtemisArtCo. I saw it on Twitter yesterday :)

Do you mean the song used for that portion of the video or one of the boys who was shown on stage at the concert at 1:16 of the clip?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
bamboo
Silver Member

Post by bamboo »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:14 pm">4 years ago</span>
bamboo wrote: <span title="Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:41 am">4 years ago</span>

Do you mean the song used for that portion of the video or one of the boys who was shown on stage at the concert at 1:16 of the clip?
The song used for that portion of the video! It is not the same as the picture of the concert at that point in time?