Concert in St George, London, 16th November 2012

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

AngeModerne

Re: Concert in St George, London, 16th November 2012

Post by AngeModerne »

For those who received their tickets by mail can you give me an estimate of how long it took from the date you purchased it? I have yet to receive my ticket and I purchased it on October 23th. I don't know if I'm being impatient or if it has to do with the whole Hurricane Sandy aftermath (since I live in NY) but just wanted to know. Please and thank you for your future assistance.
Sincerely,
Marie
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

AngeModerne wrote:I don't know if I'm being impatient or if it has to do with the whole Hurricane Sandy aftermath (since I live in NY) but just wanted to know. Please and thank you for your future assistance.
Your not impatient, as I didn't receive it either I wrote today a mail to ticketweb to make sure that they are at least sendet and if possible also to the right adress. :evil:
Lumi
Silver Member

Post by Lumi »

I have not received mine either. I am leaving for London already on the 13th, so the ticket had really better be already on its way... :roll: What a headache.
AngeModerne

Post by AngeModerne »

viabuona wrote:
AngeModerne wrote:I don't know if I'm being impatient or if it has to do with the whole Hurricane Sandy aftermath (since I live in NY) but just wanted to know. Please and thank you for your future assistance.
Your not impatient, as I didn't receive it either I wrote today a mail to ticketweb to make sure that they are at least sendet and if possible also to the right adress. :evil:
Lumi wrote:I have not received mine either. I am leaving for London already on the 13th, so the ticket had really better be already on its way... :roll: What a headache.
Oh dear; im just nervous that with whole technical glitch on the ticketweb website,it will effect those who have already purchased their but havent recieved it yet :?
Sincerely,
Marie
Choirfan
Silver Member

Post by Choirfan »

Do not worry people

I did not receive either of my tickets for the Northern Ireland concerts yet i had no trouble getting in.

If your tickets do not come, you can phone the ticketweb help desk even up to the day of the concert, and ask them to cancel the original tickets and have new ones assigned to be collected at the venue. This is what i did, and the ticket was there for me when the doors opened.

Also i think Libera said on their facebook page that an email confirmation of purchase would also suffice, as they have a list of names of those who have bought tickets, so be sure and bring that along just in case.
"You are not alone"
Horticult2000

Post by Horticult2000 »

I was getting nervous, because the postal services in this country are deteriorating rapidly. But I just received my ticket, so I am all set to go next week.
Johan :D
Lumi
Silver Member

Post by Lumi »

I got my ticket today as well. :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

OK people, any speculation on the set list for St George's? Two weeks after the NI concerts you would have to assume that the songs will be the same but........

I just have a feeling the RP is going to throw in a bit of something. Is it too early for songs from last years Christmas album? Probably. Looking at the Libera website there is no poster shown for this years St george's concert but the NI ones had the Cassius Song of Life cover picture. Last years St George's had the Christmas Album cover as the poster.

Anyway, I'm going to wish for carol of the bells to be on the set list although I will be made up if it does remain the same as NI.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Horticult2000

Post by Horticult2000 »

Hi Yorkie,
I think the songs will be the same as N.Ireland. It would be fantastic though if Josh could do Veni Immanuel again. That was surely the highlight of last year for me. There is a poster for St.George, I printed it weeks ago, so I do not remember from where. Try the mini angels blog if you do not have it yet.
Johan
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Horticult2000 wrote:Hi Yorkie,
I think the songs will be the same as N.Ireland. It would be fantastic though if Josh could do Veni Immanuel again. That was surely the highlight of last year for me. There is a poster for St.George, I printed it weeks ago, so I do not remember from where. Try the mini angels blog if you do not have it yet.
Johan
Hi Johan, I'll double check the St George's poster but it wasn't on the news link for the concert where you could find the ones for NI and for St G's 2011 concert. Have they removed it because they are changing the set list :wink:

No chance of Josh singing in my book - we got that treat in the Channel Islands for the last time (lucky us).

Mercy & Love
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Yorkie wrote:Looking at the Libera website there is no poster shown for this years St george's concert but the NI ones had the Cassius Song of Life cover picture.
:?: :?: There is a poster :shock:
Try this link
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

viabuona wrote:
Yorkie wrote:Looking at the Libera website there is no poster shown for this years St george's concert but the NI ones had the Cassius Song of Life cover picture.
:?: :?: There is a poster :shock:
Try this link
Well, it wasn't linked to the News thread where the concert is mentioned (unlike the NI ones) - maybe they forgot to remove that ahead of the recently changed set list :lol:

Mercy & Love
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Yorkie wrote:Well, it wasn't linked to the News thread where the concert is mentioned (unlike the NI ones) - maybe they forgot to remove that ahead of the recently changed set list :lol:
Hmm, one song could be (sung by Ralph):
Still, still, still,
because Yorkie is dreaming still. :mrgreen:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Stil x3 would be good.

Still seem to be plenty of tickets available and there isn't much buzz on this thread - where is everybody? For people that weren't going to come have you had second thoughts after seeing the NI set list?

Mercy & Love
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Ok - here my guessed/wished setlist with the soloists:

Dies Irae: Matthew RA,Ciaran
Eternal light: Jude,Thomas
Voca Me: MeCiaran
Sanctus
I Vow to thee my country: Dylan,Matthius J,Thomas
Salva Me: Matthew RA (High Tones)