Concert in St George, London, 16th November 2012

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Concert in St George, London, 16th November 2012

Post by maartendas »

kay wrote:Just to clarify the position of Angel Voices regarding pictures mentioned here. Craig there says that Libera themselves ask for them not to be taken and published not the group. He took it down in deference to their wishes. It's a difficult subject because for a lot of us it's the closest we'll ever get to seeing the boys 'live' but the organization have made the request so.....
OK. I removed my pictures of them during aplause as well now. It's sad but... I want to respect Libera's wish.
I guess we need to discuss as mods how to deal with this.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
kay
Silver Member

Post by kay »

maartendas. I totally agree it's very sad. We all know and understand the need for the boy's protection but there was nothing in any way untoward in that picture. Any fans seeing it wouldn't be put off buying a program or CD or video. But like you say we respect Libera's wishes.
I hope everyone enjoyed the concert.
I Listen To the Music Of Angels
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

maartendas wrote:
kay wrote:Just to clarify the position of Angel Voices regarding pictures mentioned here. Craig there says that Libera themselves ask for them not to be taken and published not the group. He took it down in deference to their wishes. It's a difficult subject because for a lot of us it's the closest we'll ever get to seeing the boys 'live' but the organization have made the request so.....
OK. I removed my pictures of them during aplause as well now. It's sad but... I want to respect Libera's wish.
I guess we need to discuss as mods how to deal with this.
It's your choice Maarten but just to be clear Libera did not contact anybody and ask for pictures to be removed.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

It is amazing when you look at the change in Libera this year. It is a lot like 2010 again :cry:

Alex , Sam, Mini Ben, Liam , Jacob , Barney , Jonathan and Adrian Sheard ( i assume) have left this year. Plus Stefan , Kavana , Carlos , Ralph and Daniel join the back row.

But with that comes new opportunity's for young boys to shine like Thomas , Matthew , Ciaran & Isaac to shine. So it is amazing how well they have adjusted to all the changes and it will be interesting to get a new album at some point next year ( i am sure there will be one )
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

qaqwex wrote:Please let me know if it is OK to post the small image and provide a link to the larger.David
Well, a very good question. At the moment I have to say that we doesn't have a defined rule for this and we have to discuss this internal. My meaning is that with the last peace from the programms song list, the concert ended and to take pictures is allowed.
So for the moment I have to say that publishing such pictures is ok (as long as no one is disgraced) - but of course if Libera ask us to delete them or if we decide internal that we will not support this ... :roll:

---------------- Edit -----------------

In the mean time you can take a look to the excellent photos from Bullehynka

Merci beaucoup, Bullehynka 8)
AngeModerne

Post by AngeModerne »

This was my 3rd libera concert and by far my favorite! That might be because i finally met Tom Cully :!: As far as the concert, Libera's singing was perfect, of course! But i must say that i enjoyed meeting and hanging out with all of you who attended, it was nice to put a face to the usernames on the forums :D. I finally tried Nero's coffee or what LiberaGrandpa said looked like it was spelled "Nerd" coffee lol. Everyone was so nice and welcoming, i loved it! I cant wait to see you all again
Sincerely,
Marie
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

AngeModerne wrote:This was my 3rd libera concert and by far my favorite! That might be because i finally met Tom Cully :!: As far as the concert, Libera's singing was perfect, of course! But i must say that i enjoyed meeting and hanging out with all of you who attended, it was nice to put a face to the usernames on the forums :D. I finally tried Nero's coffee or what LiberaGrandpa said looked like it was spelled "Nerd" coffee lol. Everyone was so nice and welcoming, i loved it! I cant wait to see you all again
The pleasure was ours - I am highly impressed that a young woman like yourself was prepared to travel such a long way on her own without knowing anybody at the other end. Well, that won't be the case again if you travel to a UK concert; there'll be plenty of friends waiting for you :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

AngeModerne wrote:This was my 3rd libera concert and by far my favorite! That might be because i finally met Tom Cully :!: As far as the concert, Libera's singing was perfect, of course! But i must say that i enjoyed meeting and hanging out with all of you who attended, it was nice to put a face to the usernames on the forums :D. I finally tried Nero's coffee or what LiberaGrandpa said looked like it was spelled "Nerd" coffee lol. Everyone was so nice and welcoming, i loved it! I cant wait to see you all again

It was lovely to meet you and i am also impressed you made such a journey across the pond for one concert . Did you meet any chavs ? :lol:
AngeModerne

Post by AngeModerne »

Yorkie wrote:
The pleasure was ours - I am highly impressed that a young woman like yourself was prepared to travel such a long way on her own without knowing anybody at the other end. Well, that won't be the case again if you travel to a UK concert; there'll be plenty of friends waiting for you :D
Lol thank you so much it was def an experience worth having! I cant wait for the next uk concert im so happy i actually know and have libera friends now, you all were so kind and awesome :D

dani wrote:

It was lovely to meet you and i am also impressed you made such a journey across the pond for one concert . Did you meet any chavs ? :lol:
LOL :lol: its funny that you ask that because when i went to bluewater mall i thought i saw some girls with skin tight pony tails and i was like "ooooh thats what dani meant!" it was very hard to miss haha
Sincerely,
Marie
jamesphillip

Post by jamesphillip »

Here is a memory of the concert - just some impressions of the weekend!! :D
hope you'll like it