Associated Press (AP) Interview

Post by lacrymosa2 »

[youtube][/youtube]
Thoughts, comments...
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Associated Press (AP) Interview

Post by maartendas »

Not the best interview ever - I kind of cringe when they go on about themselves how amazing they are - I mean, they are, ofcourse, but to say that of yourself is kind of... not done? It's a bit like bragging. But I understand though, I'd be extremely excited if I was in their shoes at their age doing what they do ;)
Anyway, the first part was quite fun though. "Sacred and secular - to be posh" :lol:

So, AP - that's like a worldwide press agency isn't it? Does this mean this video could get them more exposure?
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I honestly do not get the point of this interview. No mention that the cd is for sale but they show a few promo clips of songs. Yet no mention that's its " out now and you can go buy it"

It just seems very random , and serves no purpose as a interview.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Don't get the ending with Lullabye - so quick and little chance to show the context that video was made for - just provided ammunition to those youtube invertebrates who think singing in a boys choir is a sissy thing to do...and again makes it harder for people like us, to convince them otherwise.

http://zoomin.tv/?v=444366" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; a much better edit, even if it's in German and I don't understand it. This one at least stays on the right path, and gives them the 'cool' factor of meeting Miley Cyrus.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Don't get the ending with Lullabye - so quick and little chance to show the context that video was made for - just provided ammunition to those youtube invertebrates who think singing in a boys choir is a sissy thing to do...and again makes it harder for people like us, to convince them otherwise.

http://zoomin.tv/?v=444366" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; a much better edit, even if it's in German and I don't understand it. This one at least stays on the right path, and gives them the 'cool' factor of meeting Miley Cyrus.

I loved Cassius impression of Miley " hey yall" lol
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

JimmyRiddle wrote: ...
That's the first report of Libera I've seen in Germany so far. AP might trigger some more reports within the next days all over the world.
bernd

Post by bernd »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Don't get the ending with Lullabye - so quick and little chance to show the context that video was made for - just provided ammunition to those youtube invertebrates who think singing in a boys choir is a sissy thing to do...and again makes it harder for people like us, to convince them otherwise.

To the German site, the headline over the vid is > Coole Knaben: Kinderchor singt Weihnachtslieder
means roughly translated
Cool lads : children choir sings Christmas carols

During the vid they mainly translate the boys words into German

It is not the absolute first time that the Libera was in the German TV, the "Hour of Power" was in a view smaller TV stations on air.
Choirfan
Silver Member

Post by Choirfan »

Good to see Jude in this interview. He seems like a really quirky kid, and more outgoing than Luke. Will we ever forget him on the bliss couch broadcasting to all and sundry that he sometimes hears his parents argue at night :lol:
"You are not alone"
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

A longer video interview 4'23'', full in english, no german.

[youtube]http://media3.muzu.tv/media/2011/12/20/ ... 68afabe4a0[/youtube]