Libera on Channel 5 Dec 15th

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Re: Libera on Channel 5 Dec 15th

Post by dani »

Really nice interview but i have heard them sound a lot better i think personally. Not the best performance of COB we have had. I wonder if they will manger to do anymore promo next week as most private schools have broken up and that will be most of Libera :lol:
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Yeah, to be honest I prefer the version that I heard at the concert a bit more, but this appearance was a good promo for them. Every time Libera is on TV they have a chance to reach a new audience!
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:Yeah, to be honest I prefer the version that I heard at the concert a bit more, but this appearance was a good promo for them.
Every time Libera is on TV they have a chance to reach a new audience.

Yes its all about promo and getting there faces on tv. I just wish they would now do VVVE as it shows there range more.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote: Yes its all about promo and getting there faces on tv. I just wish they would now do VVVE as it shows there range more.
That would be nice. I'm wondering what's their favourite carol this Christmas.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Lee-BEAR-ah? Doesn't anyone inform these show hosts? *sheesh* (grabs hat to discuss job opportunities ;)) (ok she got it in the end though ;))

I'm sorry you boys only know Europe through ferries and coaches lol ;) We'll make that up to you if you come over next year :mrgreen:

Kavana: "It all flows like one big friendly family" :D aww...

Barney and Kav are so well-spoken.. well done boys! :D Even the part about voice break - "it all just fits together like a jigsaw puzzle" - love that phrase :) Love how easily they deal with it. (And they don't shy away from using the word "break"...)

The set-up for COTB looked pretty awkward. Loved the close-up shot of Ralph and Luke though :) Oh and Stefan's voice soaring above everything, really powerful, wow :) Too bad the ending kind of stopped short there (and I always get annoyed when the credits start rolling when people are still singing or talking or whatever).

But yeah, all in all another very nice promo!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

maartendas wrote:Lee-BEAR-ah? Doesn't anyone inform these show hosts? *sheesh* (grabs hat to discuss job opportunities ;)) (ok she got it in the end though ;))

I'm sorry you boys only know Europe through ferries and coaches lol ;) We'll make that up to you if you come over next year :mrgreen:

Kavana: "It all flows like one big friendly family" :D aww...

Barney and Kav are so well-spoken.. well done boys! :D Even the part about voice break - "it all just fits together like a jigsaw puzzle" - love that phrase :) Love how easily they deal with it. (And they don't shy away from using the word "break"...)

The set-up for COTB looked pretty awkward. Loved the close-up shot of Ralph and Luke though :) Oh and Stefan's voice soaring above everything, really powerful, wow :) Too bad the ending kind of stopped short there (and I always get annoyed when the credits start rolling when people are still singing or talking or whatever).

But yeah, all in all another very nice promo!
That is the correct term in the U.K , so they will natually use it.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Well it's been the centre of some debate on here before how best to call it so that's why I mentioned it. No big deal though... ;)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Nice interview and I'm glad the performance was 'live' - It gave it a more organic feel although the stage-setup probably didn't serve them too well in the accoustics department. I think I spotted Eleanor Lewis there at the back too.
dani wrote:I wonder if they will manger to do anymore promo next week as most private schools have broken up and that will be most of Libera :lol:
Funny you should mention that http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/nzs4v ... --21122011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - probably their last Christmas promo for this year. Recorders at the ready again.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

dani wrote:Really nice interview but i have heard them sound a lot better i think personally. Not the best performance of COB we have had. I wonder if they will manger to do anymore promo next week as most private schools have broken up and that will be most of Libera :lol:
Do you think most of the boys in Libera go to private schools? I was under the impression that it was otherwise.
FanInPlymouth

Re: Live with Gabby now on Filesonic

Post by FanInPlymouth »

Given that Channel 5 have blocked the video in certain countries, I have uploaded it to the Filesonic file-sharing service. The process for retrieval is quite simple:

The download link: http://www.filesonic.com/file/4332602755

Click on the above link and you will be taken to the Filesonic download site.

For members of Filesonic
You will be well used to the download procedure and your download will begin automatically.

For non-members of Filesonic
About two-thirds of the way down the page you will see “slow download”. Click on that button. You will see a 30 second countdown, just hold tight and wait for the time to pass. You will then be asked to enter a “captcha”. Copy the two nonsense words into the box, press enter and your download will start. If you enter an incorrect ‘captcha’, don’t worry, it will give you more chances to get them correct. All this nonsense is designed to make people who download regularly take out premium memberships to the site!