How Shall I Sing.. on SoP

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: How Shall I Sing.. on SoP

Post by maartendas »

Benj wrote: May i ask where the info regarding How shall i sing came from?
From this interview: http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... f=4&t=1482" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

Thanks Maartendas! So it was Barney who mentioned they recently filmed 2 videos on SOP- Still Still & How Shall I Sing, to help promote help their album. Since the latter isn't an xmas song, it's probably gonna be shown after the holidays most likely before their Spring tour.

After Still Still had been shown, somebody observed that the video didn't have the screenshot that we first saw; though they were almost similar. So it led to a conclusion that there must be another video. I concurred but honestly thought it would be a long shot. Well, he/she was correct! I've got to admit, that was impressive detective work!
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

Benj wrote:Thanks Maartendas! So it was Barney who mentioned they recently filmed 2 videos on SOP- Still Still & How Shall I Sing, to help promote help their album. Since the latter isn't an xmas song, it's probably gonna be shown after the holidays most likely before their Spring tour.

After Still Still had been shown, somebody observed that the video didn't have the screenshot that we first saw; though they were almost similar. So it led to a conclusion that there must be another video. I concurred but honestly thought it would be a long shot. Well, he/she was correct! I've got to admit, that was impressive detective work!
That would have been me (I think :lol: ). I am quite happy that it's true :) How Shall I Sing became one of my favorites after I saw the Moody Church videos this summer.
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

You're quite a Bruce Wayne aren't you? :D He's the world's greatest detective & nobody even knows. 8)

Yeah that was a terrific performance at Moody Church. Jakob did an amazing job filling in for Stephan. Very cold voice.

That's where most of us first saw Eoghan become a main soloist too. The future main boy of Libera, i believe, following Stephan & Ralph.