On SOP 4th Dec

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Murkskis

Re: On SOP 4th Dec

Post by Murkskis »

kringle wrote:Here's an even bigger version at 1280x720 that I stumbled across elsewhere.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2084719129 ... -12-04.mkv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you! Like the HD versions! :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Hey Murkskis, this a video dedicated topic, not a concert or a public appearance topic, it should be moved to the Video section :wink:
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Hey Murkskis, this a video dedicated topic, not a concert or a public appearance topic, it should be moved to the Video section :wink:
The video belongs to SOP and so it's correct to show them here. And BTW the official video can be found >here< :wink:
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

So Songs of Praise is a concert or a public appearance ? :lol:

Seriously, can you develop and explain why it would be correct to a video filmed for a TV show to be classified as "Concert" or "Public appearance" rather than "Video" ? :shock: I don't understand :?
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

fan_de_LoK wrote:So Songs of Praise is a concert or a public appearance ? :lol:
It's 'public appearance' because it's possible to get >tickets< for it and it's also not possible to buy a >Video< from the broadcast.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Well, we talk about the Libera video, isn't it ?
As far as I know the filming of the video was not public and was not even filmed in the same church were was the crowd.

There is a total difference between a public event like the 50th anniversary, and the filming of a video into a church not opened for the public for that circumstance, and unannounced to the public.

Anyway this is not important.
I was suggesting to move this Video related topic to the Video Section to help keep the forum logically structured, you are opposed to this for a reason I don't understood but it's not important ;)
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

I agree one can find several logical ties for a single video. And I also agree that it's not so important :wink:

Have a nice evening! :D
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

I moved the discussion about the Songs of Praise appearance on Palm Sunday here.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above