Japan concert 2012

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

labbie

Re: Japan concert 2012

Post by labbie »

In the black and white photo, it looks like the boys are standing on the lawn of the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis, not far from the same spot where the outdoor autograph signing was held in 2010.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Great poster! Of course, It would have been even greater if I could actually read it. :lol:

And in my opinion it's NOT VERY misleading. So one boy has left the group. Percentage-wise that doesn't even make it misleading, let alone "VERY" misleading. :D
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

phlibera wrote:Great poster! Of course, It would have been even greater if I could actually read it. :lol:

And in my opinion it's NOT VERY misleading. So one boy has left the group. Percentage-wise that doesn't even make it misleading, let alone "VERY" misleading. :D
I agree, nice poster. It's not misleading. Libera is a constantly changing group, there is no need to take a photo of the exact group going on a tour each time.
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
YukiBOL

Post by YukiBOL »

SOLD OUT Tokyo concert for 14th April!!
Congratulations to Libera!! :D

http://dearlibera.files.wordpress.com/2 ... -april.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

YukiBOL wrote:SOLD OUT Tokyo concert for 14th April!!

http://dearlibera.files.wordpress.com/2 ... -april.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sweet!! :D
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Szepilona wrote:
YukiBOL wrote:SOLD OUT Tokyo concert for 14th April!!

Sweet!! :D
EPIC!
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

Libera has release the Japan concert promo videos:

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I think they're identical to the Singapore ones
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Many thanks to Yuki (Dear Libera) who has brought to our attention a few updates on the EMI Japan Website (google translation)

No1 - Libera will be bringing the Japanese nation to a halt with their much anticipated LIVE debut of "Song of Life" on breakfast Japanese NTV program Sukkiri!!!!!!!! (google translation) - I looking for online viewing but very unstable and poor quality capture. Hopefully the people of Japan will provide better distribution?

No2 - Libera have joined forces with popular Japanese saxophonist "Yasuto Tanaka" in a new recording of Ennio Morricone "La Califfa" providing choral backing. I've extracted audio from the Itunes preview and you can listen to it here. At the moment you can only purchase the full song on Japan Itunes store. I tried with my account but it says I'm not from Japan so 'tough ditty' ... :(

This song and Libera's commemorative Japan 2012 tour CD is also being feautured for the in-flight audio service on Channel 9 "Air Do" airlines http://www.emimusic.jp/classic/y-tanaka ... 2airdo.jpg
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Time to bring back FDL's very usefull post on how to watch the NTV channel online - http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... ntv#p16078

Commences at 8:00am Japan time, Midnight UK, 15:45 Washington DC
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Lumi
Silver Member

Post by Lumi »

Thanks a lot for the info. It's seems to be a 2.5-hour programme though – I wonder what time Libera will be on. It's 2 AM here and I'm starting to get tired already. :lol:

//They are on! Brilliant. :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

To help to wait to someone posting it to YT, here a few photos I took from my TV in the hotel (sorry, no better way for me :lol: )

http://imageshack.us/g/195/20120412091432.jpg/
(keep the "/" at the end of the URL)

There where 10 on stage, Cassius, Barney, Stefan, Dylan, Ralph, Matthew J, Eoghan, Michael U-R, Thomas (?) and Ciaran.

tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Thanks, Patrick!

I just got done looking through all your photos at imageshack.
Seems like a lot of vintage clips were included. The Crystal Cathedral
image brought back memories. :)

Judging from those pictures I think that Tom Delgado-Little is the 10th chorister as well.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

There did two introductions before the song using previous videos like Leiden Concert, clips and Crystal Cathedral.
One the song began the old images where no more shown, but on Imageshack all images went mixed ! :lol:
Sorry for that ;)
Lumi
Silver Member

Post by Lumi »

I have a poor quality audio recording of the performance, but hopefully someone will upload a better version on Youtube soon. :)