Philippines 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Philippines 2011

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The official announce is not yet made by Libera, but as we know Libera is going to the Philippines in the last week of October, as many sites are already publishing things about it :)

The first concert is in Manilla on the 22 of October 25 of October and it's named : "Libera ... a Christmas Concert""

https://www.ticketworld.com.ph/Online/d ... BBF6FBC2E8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Based on the title of the concert, the content should be very different from the recent Canada and USA tour :)

A facebook page have been created for this even by the tickets seller : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 555&type=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Edit : for some reason, the concert date initially said the 22/10 by the PICC and TicketWorld, have been changed to the 25/10)
DaleyDeil

Re: Philippines 2011

Post by DaleyDeil »

Awesome... I can't wait to watch them perform again I'm looking forward meeting the other
fans who became a close friend of mine ^-^
Are you the hope are you the key?
madine_lover

Post by madine_lover »

Even Libera360 already publish it. So, enjoy the concert Filipino fans. :D
"...when we came together, we made the sound, that is LIBERA ..."
http://madinelover.blogspot.com
DaleyDeil

Post by DaleyDeil »

The tickets are a bit pricey tho... My friend called ticketworld and asked about the ticket price, they said that the ticket prices were not yet confirmed.. Hmmmm...
Are you the hope are you the key?
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

this gives me hope for a stop in California (please!)

still hoping for a west coast tour, as it it the only part of the US they haven't done. and 2 concerts in 2009 do not count :wink:
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

They've been busy this year.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

katyafan wrote:this gives me hope for a stop in California (please!)
It won't be as a part of this trip. They aren't off of school long enough.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I wish they'd start selling the tickets already. I'm getting worried that I won't be able to buy. :(
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

katyafan wrote:this gives me hope for a stop in California (please!)

still hoping for a west coast tour, as it it the only part of the US they haven't done. and 2 concerts in 2009 do not count :wink:

If they went to somewhere exciting like California i would more than likely go. As i would considering it money well spent. Or New York.

But next Easter the tour has already been penciled in for Japan and next summer i doubt they will do a massive tour as its the London 2012 Olympics. So you would assume its a once in a life time event and they wont be touring abroad when its on.
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Tree video's on http://liberiansph.blogspot.com/2011/08 ... ntary.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

many places
http://liberiansph.blogspot.com/2011/08 ... -seat.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

I hope you don't mind if i give suggestions here about the coming major concert.
Most Libera concerts are held in churches & cathedrals where there can only be hundreds of people, now there's gonna be thousands again.

First i would like to suggest that Libera or emi or whoever should really consider putting this coming concert on dvd. I think they filmed that last major concert in Japan and i really can't understand why that can't be available on dvd. In my opinion it will sell more than a cd album.

Second, they should consider using large screen videos for close-ups so everyone in attendance, not just vip ticket holders can appreciate watching the concert more. Otherwise, they should advice people watching from the galleries to bring their own binoculars. :lol:

Third, there will be lots of people and they will be reminded constantly to behave properly. But to avoid badmouth such as that ugly incident before, the organizers, the staff, the hired security, in short everyone should behave politely too.

We saw some meet and greet videos from the recent US tour. Some requested can you please greet this and that, or can i get a hug and it was perfectly alright. In the presence of rude bouncers however, they might get collared and thrown away. They shouldn't over-react, say it in a nice way and ill feelings will be avoided.

Fourth, please don't make it purely christmas songs. I personally want to hear Ben & Ralph sing their Far Away duet again. Not to forget Josh's solo in Eternal Light! That's gonna bring the house down specially if people see a close-up on the big screen as he sings. I just hope it doesn't distract the singer.

Fifth, most Libera songs are soothing and relaxing and inside a cold theater, people might fall asleep so may i suggest that they consider adding livelier songs such as San Damiano from the Angel Voices mid 90's album perhaps.

These are only suggestions that i honestly think would make the whole experience better. If they sound impossible, i'm still very happy this major concert is gonna happen again.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

wow, you are someone who apparently has a lot of exigency ! :lol:

My advice is : take what you will have and be happy with that ;)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Benj, I agree with you regarding the use of projection screen to show the singers. It will be very hard to see the singers in the gallery of a 3000-seater venue.
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

fan_de_LoK wrote:wow, you are someone who apparently has a lot of exigency ! :lol:
Well, i know you go to every concert and give your personal reviews but not when they go to Asia. So i base my suggestions on how things can be improved based on what i personally observed before too.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

I think you're suggestions are great Benj. I think it's high time that Libera adopts their concert shows for a bigger venue when in Asia. Especially the use of projection screens to show the performers. Perhaps it's a good idea to change their shows a little for the better enjoyment and satisfaction of Asian concert goers, especially that the venues in Asia are generally bigger than their usual venues in Europe and North America and also especially that concert goers here generally pay higher for equivalents seats in their North American concerts.