USA tour!!! [2011]

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

LuxVenit
Silver Member

Re: USA tour!!!

Post by LuxVenit »

I never in my wildest dreams thought they'd come to Minnesota, yet they gave two concerts and sang in one Mass, less than an hour from where I live. Don't give up hope my European friends. :)
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther
DeProfundis130

Post by DeProfundis130 »

Rebecca (: wrote:Welcome to Houston guys! :D It's so werid to think everyone is right around here :lol:
See ya'll tomorrow! :D

Also, here's my video from last night! Sorry that I sound a bit crazy in it! (espically when I got to Josh! :lol: )
What I Deeply Love Most about the "M&G"s is the ever so obviousness, of the Brotherly Love amongst and between the Boys as well as the Cross-Generational on the part of the younger set of respect and admiration toward "the old guys" and on the more senior members part of their Patience and Peer Acceptance of them (the Younger Ones) as equals by Virtue of their Talents, Gifts and Abilities! This Truly bespeaks a Team Worthy of reference to as The Face of "The Libera Family!"

"Small Is Beautifull" Always! Let Us Pray That "Libera" May "Always" Remain SO!!!
Peace, Gerald.
Last edited by viabuona on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Quoted Video
czecho

Post by czecho »

not sure if this is right place for this but oh well. am just thinking that this year i had the pleasure of not only seeing Libera in concert in Chicago but i also saw the Vienna Boys Choir in Vienna. After the Libera concert i was asked who is the better choir. Took me a moment because the concert in Vienna was in February so i had to think back to that concert but the answer is Libera. I think one of the differences for me is the great harmonies that Libera has, it is just unreal how good their music just blends. Don't get me wrong the Vienna Boys Choir sounded outstanding but its just the feel of Libera's music that gives them the edge. Both were great concerts and i considered myself lucky.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Libera tweeted this 4 hours ago :)
Safely home. Thanks to all who supported our USA Tour.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

So another very successful tour comes to an end. Thanks to everyone who have kept this thread going over the past few weeks. Lauren/Lexi for their excellent mini angels blog, Rebecca for her ethusiastic m&g videos (the Moose Passport was brilliant lol), and everyone else who have given their reviews. The feedback as exceeded all expectations and hugely benefitted those who could not attend their concerts and appearances.

Now we perhaps look to the East for their next venture!
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

maartendas wrote:Libera tweeted this 4 hours ago :)
Safely home. Thanks to all who supported our USA Tour.
That's good!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Part 4 is up!!!
http://www.libera.org.uk/blog/usa_tour_2011_part_four" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sounds like a fantastic end to the tour - apart from the travels home!! Can't wait till the rest is posted! :lol:
labbie

Post by labbie »

The blogs have been very well written! Great choices of words and humour! I was reading the part about the wake-up calls. It seems only the older boys were subjected to these calls! I can imagine their reactions!
labbie

Post by labbie »

Another blog has been posted on the official website. It is a description of a typical coach journey with Libera - and Moose!!
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I laughed reading about the hydratation of their divine particularities :lol:

http://www.libera.org.uk/blog/on_the_bus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Dylan and Cassius look so alike in that group photo off the bus. No wonder i am struggling to put names to faces :lol:
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

So many blogs this tour :D I really feel we are getting a special treatment as fans lately, and also the boys seem to really enjoy their blogging. Keep it up guys!! :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

dani wrote:Dylan and Cassius look so alike in that group photo off the bus. No wonder i am struggling to put names to faces :lol:
I agree with you, dani :). They look like twins.

Charmaine
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

New blog on Hotel Life! http://www.libera.org.uk/blog/hotel_life" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The whole time is reminded me of staying in hotels for cheer competitions! Well, at least the finding out who you share a room with part, and then passing out almost right away :lol:
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Wow, another blog! :D
Good to read and no idea who wrote this one.
Passing out is one of the best parts!
BTW, I sometimes pass out in front of PC :roll: Hotel is not obligatory for that :lol: