USA tour!!! [2011]

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: USA tour!!!

Post by TullyBascombe »

Uh, there's a lot more than chocolate in those mini-bars.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

TullyBascombe wrote:Uh, there's a lot more than chocolate in those mini-bars.
For a while this got me thinking... "mini chocolate bars...? what else is in those then?" :lol: :wink:
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

maartendas wrote:For a while this got me thinking... "mini chocolate bars...? what else is in those then?" :lol: :wink:
Salted peanuts and chips. 8)

I'm sure the responsibles 'cleaned' the Mini-Bar so that only soft-drinks were in it. :D
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

maartendas wrote:
TullyBascombe wrote:Uh, there's a lot more than chocolate in those mini-bars.
For a while this got me thinking... "mini chocolate bars...? what else is in those then?" :lol: :wink:
Have you ever flown in a plane and seen someone order an alcoholic drink (other than beer or wine)? The stewardess usually brings a mixer and a miniature bottle of liquor - rum, whiskey, gin, etc.
That's what else is in a mini-bar, miniature liquors, mixers and a variety of beers. Min-bars are usually locked. Hotes that have mini-bars will usually ask the customer qhwn they check in if they want the key to the min-bar. While you're staying the staff checks the bar periodically and you get charged an outrageous price for everything you take out of the mini-bar.
katyafan
Silver Member

Libera has posted photos from their USA tour!

Post by katyafan »

they posted on their facebook page:

http://www.libera.org.uk/gallery/usa_tour_2011

like my new avatar??
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Libera has posted photos from their USA tour!

Post by maartendas »

:D

OK I couldn't resist and just commented on every single picture ;)

1. Cute picture of not so Mini anymore Mini Ben :)

2. Is Matthew wearing the same hat as his big brother last year? :shock: :D

3. I wonder what the score is some of the boys are holding. Maybe it's the John Rich song that they sang in at the Starkey Gala as the next pictures are from that occasion.

4. Ralph's vegetable-green spacey specs, lol

5. Yay, a good picture of the Starkey performance :)

6. Cassius conversing with Miley Cyrus - I wonder if he complimented her on her dress :lol:

7. ...Boys and lots of green and a big fan... ? :roll: An intriguing picture!

8.9. So is that a hovercraft or something they're on? That must have been such a relief in that heat :D And I notice it's mostly the newbies on there, way to go boys 8)

10. Barney's sunglasses, lol :) And look, it's the Canadian seagull James met earlier this year :lol:

11. Matthew J - did you just dig up a ton of seaweed :shock: :lol:

12. Cool - the next picture I think has RP sporting a really cool cowboy hat in the background 8)

13. Is that -- ...Jakob with wet hair? Took me a while to guess!

14. What is this, Libera mystery picture archive? All these pictures end up with me stuck with a question. Like - what is Jude doing with that huge straw?? :)

15. Nice - Sammy, we know now what you're reading ;) (well, smelling more like in this picture, but anyway :lol: )

16. Big Ben and Mini Ben and some technical conversing among the 'lads' of Libera :)

17. Barney's sunglasses again - on a boat of some kind - reminds me of a tour I once did on the Hudson around Manhattan :)

18. Jude in the NASA museum I think? The suit looks good on you :)

19. Really fun picture of the boys - look at all the different expressions, and Ralph pretending to sleep :lol: (once again they're holding scores, hmm... can we do another mystery hunt like with the Christmas studio picture? :D)

20. Ohh, Cassius on a cow! How addorable :lol: Come to the Netherlands, you'd feel right at home :D

21. Nice 'gossipy' shot of Orlando looking up. Everyone seems to be reading from a book, I wonder where this picture was taken.

22. Beautiful atmospheric live picture - where? Love the stained-glass, the colours are very nice.

23. Lining up - nervous maybe? (so nervous some of them can't stand still for the camera ;))

24. Everyone going under a bridge - once again reminds me of my Hudson trip ;) Is that Mrs. Geraghty in the background having a laugh? Oh and Cassius posing so natural, he could be the new Libera poster boy :wink:

25. Lovely portrait of Kavana

26. Neat picture of Barney in a place full of mirrors! Where would this be taken?

27. LOL at Eoghan - yo, this is MY vehicle ;) I love how many boys fit in that one huge wheel :lol:

28. :shock: :D that circus picture just kills me!! Hahahaha :D

29. Matthew J, what are you reading and what are you looking at? ;)

30. Nice sunny picture of a beautiful church and some wonderful choir boys ;)

31. Sammy relaxing at some waterside porch :)

32. Dylan posing for his milshake ad :lol:

33. Michael, hardest working newbie in Libera :D

34. OOh, a cupcake :D I wonder how long Ralph finally got the guts to set his teeth into it...

35. 36. Newbies and big boys having a good time (so wait, is Eoghan one of the big boys already then ;))

37. Oh, that's an adorable picture of Isaac at one of the M&G's!

38. That look on Eoghan's face spells mischief - like he is about to put that hotdog in his mouth in one piece :lol:

39. The M&G at Frisco I think - Matthew just loves the anticipation of putting his signature ;)

40. 41. Screen time I think this was called?

42. Talk about screens ;)

43. Oww cute picture of Barney and Orlando ^^

44. No comment necessary ;) (except: Holland does too ^^)

45. Nano Ben is holding an artistic display of... paprika rings? (or lemon rings?)

46. Sammy is no longer impressed with the camera ;)

47. Wow that must be a really good book they're reading :D

48. Ooh a nice b&w picture ;) Is this from Ave Verum? Looks like a rehearsal.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

maartendas wrote::D

OK I couldn't resist and just commented on every single picture ;)

1. Cute picture of not so Mini anymore Mini Ben :)

8.9. So is that a hovercraft or something they're on? That must have been such a relief in that heat :D And I notice it's mostly the newbies on there, way to go boys 8)

38. That look on Eoghan's face spells mischief - like he is about to put that hotdog in his mouth in one piece :lol:
Had fun reading all your comments Maarten! Love these pictures of the boys just being boys and having fun!
(Mini) Ben is all grown up. Pic 8-9, that's actually a banana boat. :D
Eoghan is one to watch out for! Lotsa personality and talent, that kid!
You are shelter from the storm
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

This is the best photo , simply because Josh wore it last year. So its a nice flashback and a little inside joke i assume.

http://www.libera.org.uk/images/made/up ... 7_s_80.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And just noticed Steven in it as well.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I agree Dani, nice Photo :)

(I merge the recent posts with the main topic related to the USA Tour 2011, it's the same subject).
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yes that is a banana boat.

Very popular as they take you out to sea and then throw you off and then you all climb back on and the same happens. You try and cling on for as long as possible but you always end up being chucked up in the air.

That would be how Ralph got a nose bleed at some point by being kneed in the face by one of the other flying boys.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

maartendas wrote:18. Jude in the NASA museum I think? The suit looks good on you :)
Are you sure it's Jude ? I'm not recognizing him :shock: (but I can't say who is he, so you may be right... I don't know..)

What I'm sure is this photo was not taken at Nasa center in Houston, it was at the Science Museum of Chicago :)

When I saw that costume model I was quite sure they will have made pictures of boys in it ;)
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
maartendas wrote:18. Jude in the NASA museum I think? The suit looks good on you :)
Are you sure it's Jude ? I'm not recognizing him :shock: (but I can't say who is he, so you may be right... I don't know..)

What I'm sure is this photo was not taken at Nasa center in Houston, it was at the Science Museum of Chicago :)

When I saw that costume model I was quite sure they will have made pictures of boys in it ;)
You are correct. That is from the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. I have pictures of our family kids in that. And that sure looks like Jude to me. :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

katyafan wrote:they posted on their facebook page:

http://www.libera.org.uk/gallery/usa_tour_2011

like my new avatar??
Thanks Katy! :)
Funny avatar!

Well, 6 blog postings and a new gallery! What can be better? Nothing except a new CD/DVD :wink:
Some of them are virtually born for the camera :lol:
labbie

Post by labbie »

The boys will really enjoy looking back on all their memories of this tour. The pictures in this gallery are really well done - interesting angles, etc. Of course, number 28 is priceless - the funny face on Cassius! From all accounts, it seems to be right in character for him! He seems to be the author of some of the funniest moments in the media coverage of this tour.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Oh my goodness! What fantastic pictures! So thrilled that they were posted :D
Really happy that they saw my "Houston Loves Libera" posters! I had no idea they'd put a photo of one on the site! :D :D