Queen Elizabeth Hall Concert May 11th 2008

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Each boy has their own special signature, thats what makes each boy so unique in their own way :D

PiusPatronus wrote:I was actually wondering, do you have to pay in order to "meet and greet" the choisters of Libera?
Or do you just have to wait in line?
No, there is no payment required for a meet and greet session with Libera like the QEH one. However, you will need to wait in a rather long line at the right place to be able to meet them and whatnot. Sometimes Libera do not stay out too long so some may not get a chance to meet them and there may be times where Libera does not come out at all. All you need to know is that no payment is required.

There was a paid meet and greet during Libera's US Tour a few months back, this was because it was a fundraiser and sponsorship campaign from the local PBS Station. The extra dollars paid for that special meet and greet went to the PBS Station.
PiusPatronus

Post by PiusPatronus »

Kevin wrote:Each boy has their own special signature, thats what makes each boy so unique in their own way :D

PiusPatronus wrote:I was actually wondering, do you have to pay in order to "meet and greet" the choisters of Libera?
Or do you just have to wait in line?
No, there is no payment required for a meet and greet session with Libera like the QEH one. However, you will need to wait in a rather long line at the right place to be able to meet them and whatnot. Sometimes Libera do not stay out too long so some may not get a chance to meet them and there may be times where Libera does not come out at all. All you need to know is that no payment is required.

There was a paid meet and greet during Libera's US Tour a few months back, this was because it was a fundraiser and sponsorship campaign from the local PBS Station. The extra dollars paid for that special meet and greet went to the PBS Station.
I see, good to clear that up.

Anyhow, they all have good/cool/awesome signatures =D
I'm not biased onto which one looks better than the other :lol:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Glad I can help :)

And yes, each boy have their own special signatures, makes them even more unique. No one chorister's signature can be better than the rest :wink: