Canada Concerts - April 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

choiretto

Post by choiretto »

Murkskis wrote:I read French forum yesterday, so I remembered which photo you are talking about :wink: Nice Quiz :D
LOL!! I like that! 8) :lol:
kringle

Post by kringle »

kringle wrote:
choiretto wrote:Sorry I'm soooo late, everyone, but here are the pictures of Libera's Canada Tour concert program:

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i37 ... 20program/

Thought I'd give a little treat to those, that couldn't go. ;)
Hope you'll enjoy....
Just to let everyone know, there were quite a few concert programs left over so I'm working with Libera's management team to figure out the best way to offer those online to fans who couldn't get to the concert but would still like a program. They will be offered at a very low cost and all of the proceeds will go to Libera. We're hoping to have it all figured out in the next few days.

Kent
Well, that took quite a while!!! There are 200 programmes up on eBay now. eBay is being especially difficult and will only let me do 200 at a time. If these run out, I have to wait 30 days until I can list more. Shipping details are at the end of the listing. Canada Post has an odd way of doing things so I couldn't do calculated shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 978wt_1141

fan_de_lok, can you please let the French forum know? My French isn't very good! :)

Kent
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Thank you for all your hard work, Kent! Posted it on the mini-angels blog, too! :D

Lauren
kringle

Post by kringle »

Lexi wrote:Thank you for all your hard work, Kent! Posted it on the mini-angels blog, too! :D

Lauren
AWESOME!! Thanks, Lauren! :)
choiretto

Post by choiretto »

kringle wrote:Well, that took quite a while!!! There are 200 programmes up on eBay now. eBay is being especially difficult and will only let me do 200 at a time. If these run out, I have to wait 30 days until I can list more. Shipping details are at the end of the listing. Canada Post has an odd way of doing things so I couldn't do calculated shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 978wt_1141

fan_de_lok, can you please let the French forum know? My French isn't very good! :)

Kent
Great! That's good news! Thank you! :)
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Glad to hear that the sale has begun. 8)

Hope it is successful in generating revenue for a transoceanic
August tour.
choiretto

Post by choiretto »

tom413 wrote:Glad to hear that the sale has begun. 8)

Hope it is successful in generating revenue for a transoceanic
August tour.
So, we should expect the next tour in August?
Sorry, I don't know much about the tour work.... :oops:
Well, my birthday is in August.
If only my dream came true, and I saw LIBERA in British Columbia this August; it really would've been the BEST present I could ever get...!!!! Aaaahhhh.... :roll:

British Columbia trully IS a lovely place to visit!
Whoever doesn't know, I haven't lived in British Columbia my whole life, so... I should feel "very normally" about this province, I must say. But somehow, I KNOW that British Columbia is my dearest home, so far. :)
Yes, sorry. I'm going off topic here, but for some reason, I feel that I have to share this...

After I saw LIBERA live for the very first time in my life; I was seriously impacted on, by everything that is LIBERA.
Their wonderful melodies, angel-like harmonies, deep words....
They made me cry. Cry like a child.
For the first time, I realized something that never came to me before....
The snow-bright light, that I see streaming out of LIBERA, has to be shared and passed on as much as possible! Because I KNOW that my life became better through LIBERA miracles (songs) ! :)
And I'm pretty sure that they also had some kind of big impact on each and every life here!

I have to add that I trully believe in LIBERA making a difference around the globe!
Yes, their concerts are over, and LIBERA left for home, sweet home in England; but do you think their few days in Ontario will be easily, and quickly forgotten by people that surrounded them here, in Canada?
Or... CAN everything that LIBERA left us after themselves, be put aside until the next concert?
Is that even possible????
To me... it's not.

The true light of LIBERA, has brought only good things and memories into my life; changing everything that was in shadows.... You probably already know which song I'm talking about, when I say that I got freedom from things in shadows! 8)

I love my country! I trully adore my province....
British Columbia just HAS to experience the power that is... LIBERA!!
On my side, I'll do everything I can, to bring this wonderful stream of blessings, here... to my home! :)
And not just for myself, but for every British Columbian!
Last edited by choiretto on Wed May 04, 2011 7:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

kringle wrote: fan_de_lok, can you please let the French forum know? My French isn't very good! :)

Kent
With pleasure ! :D

Made here ;)
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

@choiretto

Libera can only potentially hit the road when school isn't in session. This means their opportunities for long tours are limited to times around April and August. They are able to fit in appearances at other points in the year only if they are close to home or don't extend for a long period of time.

As for where they'll go in August it's anybody's guess at this point.

Fans always want them to go to wherever it is that they live :).

An influx of cash in the travel fund would help expand their choices to be sure. Like everyone else, I'm hoping they come to an area convenient to me - but I'd gladly take somewhere on my continent. :lol:
choiretto

Post by choiretto »

@tom413

Thank you very much for the information! It's very useful! :)
Yes, I wouldn't mind following LIBERA all over the globe, if only I was allowed....
God saw how much I wanted to see them one day, and how hard I fought to get there!
He knows that my parents are complete rebels against LIBERA (hate to say this). That's why, after a long fight against a huge wall, that separated me from LIBERA; He had won the struggle for me.
He reached out His strong hand of help, to me, (someone, who was already dying, but couldn't give up) and that's when I saw something laying in His hand....
In His hand, was a tiny, brown envelope that He so gently handed over to me.
I opened it... and then everything was just a blur.
Tears filled my eyes.
In the envelope, was a ticket to my dream....

That's how I got to see LIBERA live, for the very first time in my life!
I'm still a high-school student, so... you probably have a great understanding of high-school kids' salaries. Some of us work harder than we should, to get these "well deserved" minimum wage payments....
Don't want to brag, but I'm definitely one of these characters!
I do 4 different jobs in our company, and work for 11. 5 months now! (usually, high-school kids that get hired for our company, stand only a few weeks of work. Then they disappear....)

I've worked hard to get my dream. And I made it!
I went all the way from British Columbia to Toronto, Ontario, and saw LIBERA. Personally, with my own eyes!

And though I suffered quite a lot from my terrible back ache (to save some money, I've stayed in the airport the whole night=couldn't sleep of course); I still, until this very moment, do not regret my trip even the smallest bit! I'd do it again, if given the opportunity...! :)
Over all, I've stayed 19 hours in the airport. :lol:
I'm definitely "LIBERA crazed"! That's what my friend calls me, by the way....

My parents say it was my first and last LIBERA concert, but I know I'll get to see more in the future! :)

Sorry for the long post! :lol:
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

tom413 wrote:Fans always want them to go to wherever it is that they live :).
The Philippines come to mind. :wink:
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

choiretto wrote:@tom413

Yes, I wouldn't mind following LIBERA all over the globe, if only I was allowed....
God saw how much I wanted to see them one day, and how hard I fought to get there!
He knows that my parents are complete rebels against LIBERA (hate to say this). That's why, after a long fight against a huge wall, that separated me from LIBERA; He had won the struggle for me.
He reached out His strong hand of help, to me, (someone, who was already dying, but couldn't give up) and that's when I saw something laying in His hand....
Tears filled my eyes.

I'm still a high-school student, so... you probably have a great understanding of high-school kids' salaries. Some of us work harder than we should, to get these "well deserved" minimum wage payments....
I do 4 different jobs in our company, and work for 11. 5 months now! (usually, high-school kids that get hired for our company, stand only a few weeks of work. Then they disappear....)

I went all the way from British Columbia to Toronto, Ontario, and saw LIBERA. Personally, with my own eyes!

And though I suffered quite a lot from my terrible back ache (to save some money, I've stayed in the airport the whole night=couldn't sleep of course); I still, until this very moment, do not regret my trip even the smallest bit! I'd do it again, if given the opportunity...! :)

My parents say it was my first and last LIBERA concert, but I know I'll get to see more in the future! :)

Just wow! This is an impressive story, thanks for sharing 8)
Libera do inspire a lot of people :D
choiretto

Post by choiretto »

Murkskis wrote:Just wow! This is an impressive story, thanks for sharing 8)
Libera do inspire a lot of people :D
Well, it's not even the whole story.... I left the best part for my concert review! 8)
But thank you! I just do what I can.
Let Libera be shared! :wink:
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

kringle wrote:
kringle wrote:
choiretto wrote:Sorry I'm soooo late, everyone, but here are the pictures of Libera's Canada Tour concert program:

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i37 ... 20program/

Thought I'd give a little treat to those, that couldn't go. ;)
Hope you'll enjoy....
Just to let everyone know, there were quite a few concert programs left over so I'm working with Libera's management team to figure out the best way to offer those online to fans who couldn't get to the concert but would still like a program. They will be offered at a very low cost and all of the proceeds will go to Libera. We're hoping to have it all figured out in the next few days.

Kent
Well, that took quite a while!!! There are 200 programmes up on eBay now. eBay is being especially difficult and will only let me do 200 at a time. If these run out, I have to wait 30 days until I can list more. Shipping details are at the end of the listing. Canada Post has an odd way of doing things so I couldn't do calculated shipping.

Kent

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for posting this! :D :D :D :D :D :D

This has really made my day. Seriously, THANK YOU!!!!!!
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

choiretto wrote:@tom413

Tears filled my eyes.

GASP! Had we known, we would have given you a ride and gotten you a hotel room. No high schooler should be sleeping in the airport. :shock: You are a great fan, that's for sure! :D

Lauren