Canada Concerts - April 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Lexi
Silver Member

Canada Concerts - April 2011

Post by Lexi »

Libera just posted to their website:

"We are pleased to announce our Spring Tour. We will be be visiting Ontario, Canada between April 13th and 24th. We will be performing in Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, London, Chatham-Kent and Guelph. Arrangements are still being finalised and we expect to announce further details shortly."

Great news! :D I guess no USA though. :(
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Google Maps snapshot of selected five cities :)
Except idk how to work image tags lol.
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

yay!!!!!! might be able to go!!!

who else is thinking about it?
libera36

Post by libera36 »

OMG! I'm going to be in Detroit shortly before this! Maybe, by some incredibly ironic twist of fate I will be able to attend one of the concerts! Haha, now I'm a bit over excited for something that would probably never work out... but I can still dream! :wink:
labbie

Canada Concerts

Post by labbie »

That is wonderful news. I'm planning to go to the Kitchener-Waterloo concert.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

WOOHOO!!!! I have family in that area! My dad is going to call them tomorrow and see if I can stay with them for the week!!! :D He was actually born in London, Canada, so it's great! What a surprise to come home too!
I'd have to fly up alone, which I'm totally fine with, as well as stay with family members I've only met twice, but it'd be so worth it!
I hope to see a lot of ya'll there!!!
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

I'm very glad for the US and Canadian fans, but i'm really hoping that they'll do a European tour, because I think that'll be the first time since Leiden?
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

I've always wanted to visit Canada, maybe this will be the time to go.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Wow- great news ! Hope a lot of you will get there :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

paul30003 wrote:I've always wanted to visit Canada, maybe this will be the time to go.

maybe yes :)
The flight is not expensive, there is 5 concert in 12 days... it's really interesting :)
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
paul30003 wrote:I've always wanted to visit Canada, maybe this will be the time to go.

maybe yes :)
The flight is not expensive, there is 5 concert in 12 days... it's really interesting :)
I was just checking flight costs and one of the cheaper flights stops of at Paris first.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

How cheap is cheap?

It's not likely to happen for me, mainly due to work but also because I have a paid for trip to Munich bang in the middle of that period :(
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

I know it's soon to ask, but for those of you going, which concert(s) are you planning on going to? The reason I ask is that I probably won't be able to attend all of them, and I'd like to go to te one(s) with the most fans attending. If I go for the full time I'll be missing 7 days of school, and I just don't know if I can handle that...
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Rebecca (: wrote:I know it's soon to ask, but for those of you going, which concert(s) are you planning on going to? The reason I ask is that I probably won't be able to attend all of them, and I'd like to go to te one(s) with the most fans attending. If I go for the full time I'll be missing 7 days of school, and I just don't know if I can handle that...
If I get to go, it would be whichever concert being held on the weekend.
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Great news for the Canadian fans! Looking forward to another 40+ page thread as we chart their progress during this 11 day tour of Ontario, Canada :) With great contributions from those lucky enough to attend the concerts of course.

The concerts aren't spread to far and wide, so it should be comfortable traveling for the Libera boys. I expect the select group of boys who will travel to Japan to promote NHK's Madonna Verde will join up with their fellow members soon after. The jet-set lifestyle of mini-celebrities. The best I got was Pontins in North Wales at their ages!

This doesn't guarantee a 'summer' tour because last year was the first time they had utilised the long 6-week summer break from school to travel overseas. However it does increase the chances of one. Maybe Europe?
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez