Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

andmar
Silver Member

Re: Libera to tour USA

Post by andmar »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:32 am">6 years ago</span>
andmar wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:01 am">6 years ago</span>
filiarheni wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:36 am">6 years ago</span> Go to the third picture - what can be noticed there? :lol:
:? Apparently I'm blind :? . The third picture is nice but I can't see anything special (not counting Libera of course, which is always special :) )
I think she means Kav videoing in the background :D
Oh, I see. This could mean, that a "behind the scenes" video can be expected one day in the future. :D :D
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

Viktar wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:34 am">6 years ago</span>
andmar wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:01 am">6 years ago</span> Great pictures. Thanks a lot. Could you maybe provide the link to the original site with these pictures?
These pics came in the email from the cathedral, I don't think they posted them anywhere, not that I'm aware of anyway.
:D :D The more thanks for posting the pictures. :D :D

BTW, even having seen these pictures I'm still not 100% sure if the boy from the first photo, who is in the last row between Marc and Alex M., is Emanuele Borrelli. But actually it cannot be anyone else... Let's wait for more photos.
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

andmar wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:51 am">6 years ago</span>
Yorkie wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:32 am">6 years ago</span>
andmar wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:01 am">6 years ago</span>

:? Apparently I'm blind :? . The third picture is nice but I can't see anything special (not counting Libera of course, which is always special :) )
I think she means Kav videoing in the background :D

Oh, I see. This could mean, that a "behind the scenes" video can be expected one day in the future. :D :D
No, this is not what I mean. Or - yes, yes, it is and I discovered it first!
No, to be honest, I didn't even realise him filming from over there ... :oops:

Don't look only at the boys, but at the picture as a whole. Can you see it now? :?:
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

I should be in LA right now, but my company (an airline) changed my trip to another continent, to say I'm not happy is somewhat of an underestimation. This means my front row ticket is available to anyone that is able to use it. I don't want anything for it, looking at the email that I got when I purchased it I think I can just email you the link to print it. So with that in mind if anyone wants to get in touch with me with an email address I'll do my very best to email you it.

Hope somebody can enjoy the concert.

Chris.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:43 am">6 years ago</span> Don't look only at the boys, but at the picture as a whole. Can you see it now? :?:
I'm not sure that I do so this is a stretch but....the organ pipes make a wave pattern and that is like the waves on the cover of the 'Hope' CD?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:43 am">6 years ago</span> Don't look only at the boys, but at the picture as a whole. Can you see it now? :?:
:? I'm still confused. :? Is it the organ pipes - from small to big ones which produce wonderful music, as well as the boys from small to big ones who do the same? I don't know. :?
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:46 am">6 years ago</span> I'm not sure that I do so this is a stretch but....the organ pipes make a wave pattern and that is like the waves on the cover of the 'Hope' CD?
You were on the right way and ...
andmar wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:47 am">6 years ago</span> I'm still confused. Is it the organ pipes - from small to big ones which produce wonderful music, as well as the boys from small to big ones who do the same? I don't know.
... solved it, but in a slightly different way; you also saw something (music) "behind" it I didn't think of. Applause! :)

Yes, the shape of the boys as they appear on this picture follows the shape of the organ pipes. Even Kavana fits in, as I then saw. A really special photo worth a price! :D
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

ChrisJ wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:59 am">6 years ago</span> I should be in LA right now, but my company (an airline) changed my trip to another continent, to say I'm not happy is somewhat of an underestimation. This means my front row ticket is available to anyone that is able to use it. I don't want anything for it, looking at the email that I got when I purchased it I think I can just email you the link to print it. So with that in mind if anyone wants to get in touch with me with an email address I'll do my very best to email you it.

Chris.
Oh no! :( This is a major blow no doubt. Is it possible for you to attend any other concerts or is this pretty much the only chance you have? You have my sympathy all the same.
andmar wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:00 am">6 years ago</span> BTW, even having seen these pictures I'm still not 100% sure if the boy from the first photo, who is in the last row between Marc and Alex M., is Emanuele Borrelli. But actually it cannot be anyone else... Let's wait for more photos.
It is definitely him.
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:43 pm">6 years ago</span>
ChrisJ wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:59 am">6 years ago</span> I should be in LA right now, but my company (an airline) changed my trip to another continent, to say I'm not happy is somewhat of an underestimation. This means my front row ticket is available to anyone that is able to use it. I don't want anything for it, looking at the email that I got when I purchased it I think I can just email you the link to print it. So with that in mind if anyone wants to get in touch with me with an email address I'll do my very best to email you it.

Chris.
Oh no! :( This is a major blow no doubt. Is it possible for you to attend any other concerts or is this pretty much the only chance you have? You have my sympathy all the same.
andmar wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:00 am">6 years ago</span> BTW, even having seen these pictures I'm still not 100% sure if the boy from the first photo, who is in the last row between Marc and Alex M., is Emanuele Borrelli. But actually it cannot be anyone else... Let's wait for more photos.
It is definitely him.
I do have just a general ticket for Houston on the 3rd, but due to the fact I will arrive the same day it will be mad rush for me to get there, and take my chances where I'll get a seat. That is if I'm still operating the flight that day. I will be keeping my fingers crossed.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

ChrisJ wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:57 pm">6 years ago</span>
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:43 pm">6 years ago</span>

Chris.
I do have just a general ticket for Houston on the 3rd, but due to the fact I will arrive the same day it will be mad rush for me to get there, and take my chances where I'll get a seat. That is if I'm still operating the flight that day. I will be keeping my fingers crossed.
Although it is less ideal with regard to seating, at least it will be much better than nothing if you can make it. I hope that you do. Good luck!
ChrisJ

Post by ChrisJ »

Thanks Very Much
Linwang3232

Post by Linwang3232 »

I think I'm going to be there 530-600 today, depending on the traffic. Libera fan here for 6 years. Flew from San Francisco to attend the concert. :D . The christ cathedral arboretum has glass walls you can see through. Even if they are not open for soundcheck today, you ll be able to sneek peek into the room if you wanted. I was there yesterday when they did some soundcheck, and if they sing what they sang yesterday, there will be a few new songs.

---Lin

Cristina wrote: <span title="Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:36 pm">6 years ago</span> What time is everyone planning to arrive before the concert tomorrow? I'm so excited to bump into many of you fans in the line tomorrow. Do you think the Cathedral will stay open during their sound check?

I'm so excited to be attending my first concert since the D.C. filming. Libera is life. :D
bachmahlerfan

Post by bachmahlerfan »

Linwang3232 wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:13 pm">6 years ago</span> I was there yesterday when they did some soundcheck, and if they sing what they sang yesterday, there will be a few new songs.

---Lin
When you say "new" songs, do you mean songs that they have never performed in concert before, or songs that they haven't performed in recent concerts? Were the songs from any of their albums?
Cristina

Post by Cristina »

I also have a free spare Premium seat ticket to tonight's concert. Unfortunately my husband cannot get off work and attend with me as planned. Just message me if you would like the ticket emailed to you.

See you all in a few hours.
Jay_S
Silver Member

Post by Jay_S »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:16 am">6 years ago</span> An article about Libera with a short interview of Robert Prizrman, in the St Louis Review site:

http://stlouisreview.com/article/2017-0 ... l-concerts
Thank you Patrick for sharing this link with us. The anticipation is almost unbearable!
"with a down derry, derry down down"