Dream

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

maartendas
Diamond Member

Dream

Post by maartendas »

This morning I woke up from a very moving dream. I was in a convent/monastery with a group of the Libera boys, we had spent some time together in one room in a group activity (can't remember what though) and we were walking through the square hallway on floor level, the kind that these old monasteries have. The boys were all dressed in their white robes (or white clothes anyway). And they just started singing Time a capella and I joined in - not sure if I sounded allright but in my dream it didn't sound all too bad... And there was this connection of singing together, a natural and okay feeling. And suddenly I felt the urge to cry because the words and the song affected me so much. I remember actualy holding some of the tears back because it felt I would be crying uncontrollably if I let myself go. So, half in that peaceful singing state of mind and half in a crying feeling I woke up, thinking I had experienced something quite unique with, and thanks to, Libera and their wonderful music...

I also think I know what the dream meant and that Libera was like a symbol to make something clear to me. But still I felt like sharing this here.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Dream

Post by jennaluvspbr »

maartendas wrote:This morning I woke up from a very moving dream. I was in a convent/monastery with a group of the Libera boys, we had spent some time together in one room in a group activity (can't remember what though) and we were walking through the square hallway on floor level, the kind that these old monasteries have. The boys were all dressed in their white robes (or white clothes anyway). And they just started singing Time a capella and I joined in - not sure if I sounded allright but in my dream it didn't sound all too bad... And there was this connection of singing together, a natural and okay feeling. And suddenly I felt the urge to cry because the words and the song affected me so much. I remember actualy holding some of the tears back because it felt I would be crying uncontrollably if I let myself go. So, half in that peaceful singing state of mind and half in a crying feeling I woke up, thinking I had experienced something quite unique with, and thanks to, Libera and their wonderful music...

I also think I know what the dream meant and that Libera was like a symbol to make something clear to me. But still I felt like sharing this here.
the resan why u had the dream a bout the boys is that they want to tell you so many thing did not fined the time too and i had dreams a bout them all so and i thank they want to have a friendship with u i thank some times when we dream a bout libera it just comes out of the bule i thank libera may be comeing your way some dAY and just keep on holding on to libera and right it all down and re call the dream a gain
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Hi Jenna,

Hm, I think it's a little more complicated than that. I also had a dream once where I was visiting some of the Libera boys (this time they were wearing their blue shirts) and we were sitting at a table making food or eating and mini-Ben was chatting with me, it was all pretty nice... Back then I didn't think much of it except that maybe this was something I would like to happen in real life.

This time though it felt different, more symbolic. Like the Libera boys represented innocence, light - and the song Time stands for the passing of time. It was very light in the hallways, almost like a glowing white light - not strong, but very pleasant, peaceful. I also recall Freddie walking next to me and we were sort of connected in our singing. And Josh was there too, a little ahead of some of us, standing next to an elevator for some reason, apparently talking to some people (ladies?). Because of the emotions I felt, I woke up thinking the dream tried to tell me something about the passing of time/the passing of innocence and the place of religious life (the monastery) in my own life.

Me singing along with them might have also been influenced by reading about the Lessons and Carols service in St Philips, elsewhere on the forum, where the congregation of St. Philips sang along with the choir...
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Last night I had a wonderful Libera dream again. Well, Libera was an important part of it but so was my family. We were all sitting around tables like in a restaurant that you would find in a mall or in hotels/apartments, everything was brightly lit, a sunny kind of yellow, very happy and my family was there, but so were the boys of Libera and Robert Prizeman and later on I was even sitting at a table with some of you guys :)

We were all just having the best time ever, and at one point I was chatting with Kavana and a former Libera boy who had left about a year ago (might've been Oliver Cole, his looks come closest to how I remember the boy in my dream) and another member who I think looked most like Michael V - and we talked about singing but also about Facebook privacy for some reason... Like how we came upon the subject and I tried to see if they really knew they should be protecting their privacy online.

Later on I was sitting next to RP and he was playing the piano and asked me to read from the Bible as if we were rehearsing a church service or something... Except I couldn't quite find it and he sort of started without me.. but still there was this feeling that even though I had only met him and the Libera boys a few hours ago I was just as much a part of their 'family' as everyone else...

A while later it was just me and forum members having fun and being loud at that :-) so much so I was a little embarassed for the other people that were sitting in the same restaurant type thing we were in...

and just as I was thinking, isn't it great that we're all here - I must've turned in my sleep or something and woke up and couldn't go back... and slowly it dawned on me that I had been dreaming.. and that really sucked because the happiness that I had felt had just been heavenly...

I can't quite describe it, it was more than 'normal' earthly happiness - there was a feeling of something so natural in how everything was okay and everyone was being friendly... no pressures, no insecurities, nothing... and I mostly remember that wonderful sunny light everwhere... As a result I was singing Eternal Light to myself all morning today :)

I think in my dream I was experiencing some of the things I long for in real life - and it felt so lifelike that even though it was only a dream, I look back on it like a real life memory.

This is now my 4th ever dream "featuring" Libera - and each time they have featured more elaborately... It feels special, kind of strange too - but mostly good :) I think maybe the most curious thing is how every dream has had some recognizable boys (Ben P, Freddie, and now Kavana) and others who were not directly recognizable... Anyway, I really like these dreams :) Actual Libera dreams, just like the name of this forum...! :)
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

your dreams sound cool! ive had a couple of "libera dreams" as well, in mine im always a member of the choir (which is odd because of a few reasons... im a girl, im 22 and i definately cannot sing!!!) but my dreams always heavily feature a specific song and for days afterwards thats my favourite lol!
Danie :D
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Everyone's dreams sound amazing!! I keep having the same dream every night, of all of us, not just the fans going, but everyone sitting in the Epsom playhouse watching the Libera concert, it's always the same line up of songs, everyone is always in the same places, and I always end up on the stage by the intermission (though I've only got kicked off once) :roll: Anyways, last night was the first time where we somehow all ended up at a party back in Texas, including the Libera boys and RP!
My mom also would like to add that the first 4 nights after we bought our tickets she had 'Libera Dreams' of the concert as well, and that in every single one of them I fell asleep! I sure hope that won't happen!
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

If everybody is having Libera dreams of the concert now a days, what will it be a few days before the concert in march :P
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Colin wrote:If everybody is having Libera dreams of the concert now a days, what will it be a few days before the concert in march :P
I don't think I'll be able to sleep that entire week! If my eyes are all red at the concert, that's why :lol:
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

Rebecca (: wrote:
Colin wrote:If everybody is having Libera dreams of the concert now a days, what will it be a few days before the concert in march :P
I don't think I'll be able to sleep that entire week! If my eyes are all red at the concert, that's why :lol:
That's why you maybe fall asleep as in your dream :D
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Colin wrote:
That's why you maybe fall asleep as in your dream :D
Very true..
*note to self* go to bed at 8pm the night before the concert :P
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

what is it like when u all dream a bout libera in a time like this i love reayding all the dreams u all have with libera its amazing feeling some times when u wakeup its like its happing to me a gain just that same feeling i thank its love

and the way u allenjoy liberas mucis and more i have a friend who tells me a bout her dreams of libera and its amazing to hear it all
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

wow fantastic . dreaming with Libera. I never have this. Only daydreaming, when I think of this I remember 2 songs
First:in dreams(Joseph Mcmanners) hope for kids
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and second take care of this words you see in this movie . about angels I think about angelvoices
Music Of The Angels - Joseph McManners (W.L.)
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Libera sound like angelvoices for instance in"Waltz of the snowflakes Listen to it at 2min the first singing
http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlaye" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... =130405542
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

As most of you may know, I go to Sunday mass at St Philip's, last Saturday night / Sunday morning, I dreamed that I woke late and could not get to church on time. I actually woke slightly late and just made the train.

????
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

I have always had dreams like that whenever I'm looking forward to something - going on a holiday or a special trip - and everything going wrong, missing the trains or planes etc, luggage all messed up, losing the people I'm with... Everytime I wake up from one of those dreams I'm glad I still have a "second chance" in real life :D
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

This night I had another Libera dream. It was pretty vague but I was with some people in a house on the first floor and we would have some sort of guided meet & greet with the boys & RP who were arriving shortly after we got to the house. There was some anticipation and in a while the whole room was filled with the boys, and there was a pretty relaxed atmosphere. The house was kind of old fashioned, and standing on its own like a villa with a big path leading up to it and a yard in front. RP talked a lot, it was sort of like he got interviewed and we chatted with some of the boys. I think I remember talking to Kavana, his face seems to come up in my memory. It was a little boring because nothing much special happened, but it was nice because it was a very long dream :) I also remember there were board games and things that the boys and we could play with and entertain ourselves.

The only slight downer was that I had the impression some of the boys weren't sure what to think of those strangers having all this attention for them. But it was all good.

I think it was my way of 'processing' all the reports, footage, interviews etc. from the Canada tour, living it almost as if I was there and feeling that it's now come to a close. Not a spectacular dream but when I thought about it I found it kind of impressive that I apparently needed this dream to deal with it all, process it subconsciously... :) I wonder what my life would be like without them...