Your least favorite Libera song is?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

symphonica7
Gold Member

Your least favorite Libera song is?

Post by symphonica7 »

Just curious to see which Libera songs are the least liked...All their songs are great, don't get me wrong but I just don't particularly care for "Touch the Sky"
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Hmm... I'm actually not sure... I really like them all, but I guess I don't care for Recordare as much as some others... Nice thread idea, though!
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Teehee.. :)

It used to be Always with you, but I've come back on that. I think right now it's Secret, because the lyrics don't affect me as much as the others do.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

There aren't many Libera songs that I dislike but I would have to say that "Rest in Peace" is one of them. I have to admit that I usually skip that song when it comes up on my iTunes. "The Lamb" is also hit and miss for me although I do listen to it occasionally because it's an interesting song, just like "Touch the Sky"--not my favorites, but they do deserve a listen.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
paul
Site Admin

Hmmmmmmmmm!

Post by paul »

Very difficult as I like pretty much all Libera's music.

At the moment I think Mysterium has got to be my most listened to track at the moment, evident by the play count in Itunes.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Very interesting....What is it about those songs that make you skip over them??
paul
Site Admin

Re: Hmmmmmmmmm!

Post by paul »

paul30003 wrote:Very difficult as I like pretty much all Libera's music.

At the moment I think Mysterium has got to be my most listened to track at the moment, evident by the play count in Itunes.
Hahaha

Sorry misread the title.

Just realised it said least favorite.

well anyway, I like all Libera tracks.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

I have some sort of mental block against Gaudete and Going Home. Maybe I just dislike songs that start with G.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Flora wrote:I have some sort of mental block against Gaudete and Going Home. Maybe I just dislike songs that start with G.

Hahah that's hilarious!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I don't really care for "Rest in Peace" or "Do not stand by my grave and weep", maybe because I've been an orphan for 24 years and I really don't care for funeral music. I'm at a point in my life now where I'm seeing siblings and other contempories die off.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

TullyBascombe wrote:I don't really care for "Rest in Peace" or "Do not stand by my grave and weep", maybe because I've been an orphan for 24 years and I really don't care for funeral music. I'm at a point in my life now where I'm seeing siblings and other contempories die off.
Totally understandable, you most certainly have to me in that frame of mind to really feel it..I'm sorry for your lost my friend...my condolences..........
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

TullyBascombe wrote:I don't really care for "Rest in Peace" or "Do not stand by my grave and weep", maybe because I've been an orphan for 24 years and I really don't care for funeral music. I'm at a point in my life now where I'm seeing siblings and other contempories die off.
I'm glad that one's growing on you....I've discovered that it's absolutely complex in it's harmonies and one of my favorites...
paopao

Post by paopao »

Not sure i have one, but i do skip Gloria and Gaudete most of the time.
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

I think I'll say that it's "Heaven" from Eternal. I'm not a fan of the choppy, vaguely disco-like remixing, and it really bugs me that the only English lyric is a fragmentary clause of a sentence that never gets completed.

And I saw a new earth, for the first earth and the first heaven

On the other hand, I quite like some of the songs that seem not nearly as popular with some others here, such as "The Lamb" and "Gloria."
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

DrewE wrote:I think I'll say that it's "Heaven" from Eternal. I'm not a fan of the choppy, vaguely disco-like remixing, and it really bugs me that the only English lyric is a fragmentary clause of a sentence that never gets completed.

And I saw a new earth, for the first earth and the first heaven

On the other hand, I quite like some of the songs that seem not nearly as popular with some others here, such as "The Lamb" and "Gloria."
VERY INTERESTING.........................