You Were There (Libera) - Dance-Trance-House Remix

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

paul
Site Admin

You Were There (Libera) - Dance-Trance-House Remix

Post by paul »

This is what happens when a Libera fan has a wide interest in many different genres of music.

As much as its not quite my cup of tea, I think its been very well produced and may appeal to some. Some may say its sacrilege and Libera music should be left alone. I'm sure many die hard Libera fans would think that, but i'm all for experimentation, after all, RP's music has undergone much experiment. What harm could it do? Maybe It would attract new interest and new fans from other areas. Ever wondered how Libera's style may change when RP finally hangs up his baton and retires.

Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: You Were There (Libera) - Dance-Trance-House Remix

Post by Surpinto »

It definitely takes much creativity to make this video and music remix. Even though it's not my thing, it is rather well done and I certainly hope it attracts new fans to explore Libera's music. Thank you for sharing this unique video.
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:54 pm">6 years ago</span> It definitely takes much creativity to make this video and music remix. Even though it's not my thing, it is rather well done and I certainly hope it attracts new fans to explore Libera's music. Thank you for sharing this unique video.
Its actually quite old, 4 years. I don't think it would appeal to many fans of Libera, but its quite interesting to see the music of Libera crossing boundaries into other genres of music.

Maybe this will be the music of Libera 50 years from now as younger generations step into RP's shoes.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Well, I didn't hate it and I too can appreciate the work that goes in to creating it. If I was stone doff my head in Ibiza who knows? :shock:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love