Speculations About next Concerts

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

tom413
Gold Member

Re: Speculations About Summer 2016 Concerts

Post by tom413 »

Sounds like Paul isn't the only person hoping for Japan. :)

Wasn't the USJ deal last summer a special event?
If that was the case, I'm thinking a repeat of last year's itinerary is unlikely.
I would like to see a full blown tour of Japan, but I don't think Libera has ever gone there on their own dime.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I do not mind if they go to Japan as long as they do a few dates here first :)

Also I can not see them going to Europe with so much unrest going on across Europe at the moment. A lot of countries are on high alart for terrorism and they have also never travelled there before so seems like a weird time to try it.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

A little birdie makes me think that a tour in Norway could be a possibility :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote:A little birdie makes me think that a tour in Norway could be a possibility :)

I have never been there so I would consider that if it happens.
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:A little birdie makes me think that a tour in Norway could be a possibility :)
Would that be at the invitation of Aksel Rykkven?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Ha-ah :lol:

It's more linked to the recent trip back to Norway that a tour organizer we know just did.
The purpose of that trip is very likely to be not in relation with Libera, but we can not completely exclude that on this occasion some contacts are made and lead to something for Libera.

I agree this has an extremely low chance to materialize, but well, it's the purpose of this topic to speculate, isn't it ? :mrgreen:

My bet remains on a few UK concerts, however this UK approach is only based on a default choice because we have no clue about anything. Then any surprise is highly possible :)
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

It's fun to speculate, and its created quite an active topic which is good for Libera Dreams. I like to take the long shots, and I put my money on Japan, one thing I do know for sure. I will be wrong again :lol:
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Ha-ah :lol:

It's more linked to the recent trip back to Norway that a tour organizer we know just did.
The purpose of that trip is very likely to be not in relation with Libera, but we can not completely exclude that on this occasion some contacts are made and lead to something for Libera.

I agree this has an extremely low chance to materialize, but well, it's the purpose of this topic to speculate, isn't it ? :mrgreen: )
Weren't there also people from Norway involved with/ present at the Viking Sea christening they did last April?
Liesma

Post by Liesma »

Hi, everyone!
I just had one idea, where Libera could sing this summer. I don't know, how possible it is, but how about World Youth Day in Poland?
It's quite a big event, where thousands of young people from all over the world will come to be with Pope, to pray together and simply be with each other. As I know, there will be some concerts too. And, one of them may be concert of Libera?
How possible it could be? :)
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

I just had one idea, where Libera could sing this summer. I don't know, how possible it is, but how about World Youth Day in Poland?
It's quite a big event, where thousands of young people from all over the world will come to be with Pope, to pray together and simply be with each other. As I know, there will be some concerts too. And, one of them may be concert of Libera?
How possible it could be?
Speaking of which, that's when the new film with Mark Mckenzie sound track (featuring Libera!) is supposed to debut. So, you might be on to something.
Liesma

Post by Liesma »

hiskeys wrote:Speaking of which, that's when the new film with Mark Mckenzie sound track (featuring Libera!) is supposed to debut. So, you might be on to something.
I think that this might be interesting too. :) I just tried to find some information about it, but couldn't find exactly month when new film will be realized.
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

Liesma wrote:
hiskeys wrote:Speaking of which, that's when the new film with Mark Mckenzie sound track (featuring Libera!) is supposed to debut. So, you might be on to something.
I think that this might be interesting too. :) I just tried to find some information about it, but couldn't find exactly month when new film will be realized.
The website only said "in the last half of 2016". We're halfway through now, so sometime in the next six months.
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Lets wait :lol: :lol: :lol: summer goes very very fast :roll:
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

The website only said "in the last half of 2016". We're halfway through now, so sometime in the next six months.
A post here (under Videos, Movies, and Photos, then Max & Me) from March 2015 mentioned that the film would debut at World Youth Day, July 25-31, 2016.
Liesma

Post by Liesma »

hiskeys wrote:
A post here (under Videos, Movies, and Photos, then Max & Me) from March 2015 mentioned that the film would debut at World Youth Day, July 25-31, 2016.
That's so great!!! Thank you for this information!!!