Other appearances?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Sigi

Other appearances?

Post by Sigi »

Are there other appearances of libera? In film musics or in the background of other groups? (Would be very nice, if they sang (correct english form?) at my next birthday party...but I'm afraid they won't do that.) I'm quite sure you all are quite well informed about that, right?
Sigi

Re: Other appearances?

Post by Sigi »

I think I found one:
https://soundcloud.com/markalistairwood ... s-wrapping
If the text is correct, Libera sings in the background.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Hi Sigi,

There are lots of films and records that Libera have provided vocals for, either as the full group or sometimes individual Libera boys. many of them are mentioned HERE and look at the Videoa, Movies and Photo's section of the website for some more recent works not mentioned on Wiki.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Sigi

Post by Sigi »

Oh, the english Wikipedia-site contains much more information than the german..
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I see that a Japanese fan included Libera in two compilations for boy groups/bands, one for 2012-2015 with Libera at 12:00-12:50 with the Isaac version of You Are There, and the other one for 2014-2017 with Libera at 3:25-3:47 with Santa Will Find You.

I don't think of Libera as belonging in this category, but it might draw a few new fans.

Liesma

Post by Liesma »

One other appearance of Libera music was in this years European fagure skating championship. :)
In Jorik HENDRICKX performance there was fragment of Voca Me. Start for Libera in 2:20
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

Just a quick P.S. to the post above. I realized that Libera is also in the 2013-2016 version of the boy singers compilation. They feature It's a Wonderful World at 5:48-6:14. (Unfortunately, they cut it off right when they start into the nice soaring vocals - oh well). At least all three of these compilation videos give the links to all the songs, so people can check out the entire video. And combined the three videos have over 2,000,000 views, so maybe there are some new folks who can appreciate Libera.