"Her Voice is Healing"

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Malibu
Silver Member

"Her Voice is Healing"

Post by Malibu »

I'm having a typical slow Sunday night, and in the back ground I have the TV on, and there is a documentary about Susan Boyle. At the end of the show they had a segment showing her when she met with fans (more on that later). Some of the fans were interviewed, and one quote really caught my attention: "her voice is healing". That's exactly how I feel about Libera's music, and I think a lot of other people here think the same thing. It really is amazing the effect these musicians have on people.

During the segment that she met with fans, I noticed a similarity to when Libera meets with fans. There was a sincerity that you don't see with the mobs of people who storm more mainstream artists. The fans are more sincere, and so was Susan. Again, I think it's the same with Libera. I also think there is an effect that the fans have on the artists. Susan was almost brought to tears during her "meet & greet". Although I don't think the boys are quite that emotional, I think they do appreciate the fans coming out to watch the concerts, and also the M&G's. Again, I think there is a difference between mainstream artists who seem to have "fake" appreciation and Libera.

Ok, this makes me want to watch the SoP special on Libera again...
Tim
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.