Important: Information from Steven Philipp (Libera Chairman)

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

phlibera
Gold Member

Re: Important: Information from Steven Philipp (Libera Chair

Post by phlibera »

skittles wrote:Haha, I'm sure Mr. De Ocampo will be doing his best anyway, but my friend's mom owns a promotion company that brings other artists and she's thinking about it. Just a liiiiiiitle hesitant to actually email them, but wouldn't it be cool if they came back straightaway?
Okay. I thought you missed them so much your thinking of going into concert production business to bring them back. :lol: That would be too cool! Like what happened in Oct. 2009/ Apr. 2010. :)
skittles

Post by skittles »

i hadn't thought of that. :D strangely enough, i'd be willing. Too bad my parents don't do anything close to concert production. Fortunately, my friend's parents do and she's very convincing. I took her with me to the meet and greet and she's fallen in love with them as much as I have. I don't think we'll last until October again! Hahaha. Anyway, will try my best, but I can't email them myself. Gotta leave it to the professionals. And I will make sure to emphasise to her Mom how much they love Cebu and how if she brings them back here they have to stop there as well. :]
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

skittles wrote:And I will make sure to emphasise to her Mom how much they love Cebu and how if she brings them back here they have to stop there as well. :]
Thanks for mentioning Cebu. :D Had the PICC concert been on a weekend or had I not used up my VL credits early in October, I could have attended PICC as well. So it's always better to have a Cebu alternative (for me at least). :)

Just the thought of another production company interested in bringing Libera to the Philippines makes me happy. Even if it doesn't push through, just the thought of it makes me happy. Don't forget to mention to your friend the intent of Libera to go to Japan this coming April 2012. That would be good date to consider, if ever.
skittles

Post by skittles »

Looks like I may be the one writing the opening email afterall. :D I'll keep April in mind, hopefully they'll have time after Japan. Speaking of Japan, has that been confirmed?
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

It's not confirmed but I can vaguely remember a video released by EMI Japan (I think) featuring a Libera member announcing April 2012 as a possible return to Japan. Since EMI Japan has been the foremost sponsor of Libera's Japan tours, it's almost sure that they are planning to return to Japan by that date.

I may have even seen that video posted here, but I could no longer remember exactly. :)

Edit to add: It's not a video after all. It's a sticker. :lol: I found the the thread. Posted it below.
Last edited by phlibera on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Here's the discussion where the April 2012 date first appeared:
http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... 012#p31197
skittles

Post by skittles »

Oh, wow. Thanks tons!
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

The dates for the Japan 2012 concerts has just been announced. Attention: Skittles. Do your thing! :D

http://dearlibera.wordpress.com/2011/11 ... cert-2012/