Les Petite Chanteurs in DALIAN, SOUTH-CHINA

Talk about other music related artists you like

Moderator: Moderators

ludwig1874
Silver Member

Les Petite Chanteurs in DALIAN, SOUTH-CHINA

Post by ludwig1874 »

I was really suprised, as I saw in my holidays, in south-china, town: dalian, an announcement of "Les petite chanteurs".
I took a walk at the habor and at the exibition hall I saw a poster for their china-tour!! Really cool and extremly unexpected! Unfortunately the first of november is a tueday, and I am working only 2 hours away in shenyang (I am a german). If it would be at the weekend, then I would visit the concert, but in this case it is impossible.... What do you think? Lovely poster!! And a nice additional Information: The ticket-prices are in EURO: 4,50 Euro, 13 Euro, 25 Euro, 40 Euro and 55 Euro. For 4,50 Euro you are sitting in the final last row...
IMG_20161006_173302[1].jpg
IMG_20161006_173302[1].jpg (163.75 KiB) Viewed 1030 times
IMG_20161006_173302[1].jpg
IMG_20161006_173302[1].jpg (163.75 KiB) Viewed 1030 times
ludwig1874
Silver Member

Re: Les Petite Chanteurs in DALIAN, SOUTH-CHINA

Post by ludwig1874 »

I am so happy, that I can visit this concert in dalian! I bought a ticket for 40 Euro in the first row on the right site! I drive after my work 2 hours by the train, then I sleep in a Hotel and drive back at 7am to work again at 9:50 p.m.
Yeah!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Hope you have a good time at the concert, I'm sure it will be worth it.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
ludwig1874
Silver Member

Post by ludwig1874 »

Thank you again, Yorkie. It will be an adventure to go to a concert in the deep china! I will try to make some photos for posting! I will report here!
theforestdweller
Silver Member

Post by theforestdweller »

Dalian is a city suffering from a split personality. It can't seem to make its mind up whether it is a heavy industry shipping port or a holiday destination. Walk along the seafront and you'll find an eclectic mix of people and goods. There are some impressive high rise residential buildings as well, much more appealing than the usual Chinese inner city offerings. Plenty of good hotels too, all the major international brands seem to be present. I was there two years ago for a couple of days as part of a longer holiday. Enjoy the concert :) .
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Einstein
ludwig1874
Silver Member

Post by ludwig1874 »

Wow, cool description of dalian, theforestdweller! Thank you! :D
ludwig1874
Silver Member

Post by ludwig1874 »

Unfortunatly I can`t visit the concert :( Because in China you can drive by Train only with your passport, it is as on an Airport! I booked a trainticket online and had to enter my passports number. Then I entered my number with a liddle mistake, so on the Station they don`t want to give me my final trainticket because of the wrong passport number... The Train was fully booked and it was not possible to enter... My concert ticket and Hotel - all was lost and I returned to my home... no way, to visit the concert... :( :( :( :(
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Sorry to hear that Ludwig - I know what that is like from first hand experience. In 2014 I was due to go to see Libera in December but came down with flu. Train ticket, hotel and concert all lost :cry:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

ludwig1874 wrote:Unfortunatly I can`t visit the concert :( Because in China you can drive by Train only with your passport, it is as on an Airport! I booked a trainticket online and had to enter my passports number. Then I entered my number with a liddle mistake, so on the Station they don`t want to give me my final trainticket because of the wrong passport number... The Train was fully booked and it was not possible to enter... My concert ticket and Hotel - all was lost and I returned to my home... no way, to visit the concert... :( :( :( :(
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that. You must be devastated by such an unexpected turn of events when you had been looking forward to it for so long; not to mention the financial hit of the ticket and the hotel! :( :cry:

Please accept my sympathy, this is a real disappointment.
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Horrible, Ludwig and Yorkie!!

And they couldn't recognize that you entered the wrong number by mistake? :(
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
ludwig1874
Silver Member

Post by ludwig1874 »

Thanks for your friendly posts!!!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Sorry to hear it, I take it they don't give you a chance for a do over.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

How sad! Can you file a complaint and maybe get a refund or something, at least for your train?
It's awful how unhelpful people can be sometimes.

Who knows though, the choir boys may return to your region one day.
In the meantime, may their recordings help you feel better.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
ludwig1874
Silver Member

Post by ludwig1874 »

Thanks! A refund was not possible, only the hotel was refunded, but this was the cheapest point (20 Euros). Yes, I found a special TV-Show about this French choir Boys, but after I saw this special, I missed my chance to see them live a lot! Some have brilliant voices and they are really really nice!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I'm not sure that filing a complaint in China is a safe thing to do. They can be really thin skinned about criticism.